High Capacity 4-PortMulti-Protocol and Multi-Network Intelligent Integrated Access Device
As you transition your network to IP, how do you gain better control over the many legacy network endpoints that are incompatible with this new IP infrastructure? Application and network redesign, interoperability testing and configuration of new network connections is interruptive and costly.
YOUR SOLUTION IS BUILT INTO THE DT-4284
The many requests for a low port density, Integrated Access Device is now a reality. The 4-port DT-4284 joins the Datatek Applications family of Multi-Protocol Internetworking Devices.
The DT-4284 packs all the functionality found on full-scale Intelligent Network Processors into a scaled down unit. Why purchase more than your network solution requires, when your situation calls for mediation to IP for up to 4 devices.
INTEGRATED ACCESS DEVICE
The DT-4284 can be viewed as an Internet Protocol (IP) Access Device. It directly mediates any of its supported protocols (Async, HDLC, SDLC, X.25, BX.25, E2A, Bisync) and the IP protocol suite (IP, TCP, UDP, RTP, Telnet, ARP, SNMP, etc.).
SPECIALIZED ENHANCED VERTICAL SERVICES
The DT-4284 is also an Intelligent Network Processor. It applies customer specific protocol operations (protocol translation and termination) of network connections that require such a function in a distributed network.
The resident X.25 (and X.25 variants) application provides a greater degree of mediation by allowing the DT-4284 to directly mediate X.25 logical channels and sessions to individual connections over TCP/IP. Various presentation protocols are supported including Telnet for PAD service, RBP, Macstar, RFC 1006 OSI, and a session layer API.
The resident E2A and REDAC “Head-of-Bridge” feature packages allow the replacement of a physical bridged network using antiquated and failing modems with a logical network using IP. This results in a simplified network topology, increased reliability, reduced troubleshooting time, and lower operating costs
- Multiple protocol support for mediation over IP
- Supports synchronous protocol speeds up to 57.6 Kbps and asynchronous protocol speeds up to 115.2 Kbps
- Closed User Group security for protection of sensitive network endpoints
- Peer-to-peer communications using secure encryption
- Extensive measurement reporting and diagnostic capabilities
- SNMP management
- 10/100M LAN Interface
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) support
- Rack-mount or Standalone
- 10/100 LAN Interface
- 4 User Ports
- User Port Connector Type: RJ45
- RJ45 Serial Console Port
- Telnet Console
- Optional Data Encryption
- Host IP Address Resolution Table
- DNS Support
- Closed User Groups
- Built-in X.25 Mediation Software
- SNMP Agent
- 6.0″ x H: 1.4″ x D: 4.25″
- MLT (LTCN) Support
- Asynchronous up to 115.2 Kbps
- Synchronous up to 57.6 Kbps
- 48V DC
- 120V AC w/adapter
- Power over Ethernet (802.af)
- UL / CSA
- FCC Part 15B